Welcome To MY FRENCH SECRET

Welcome to My French Secret's Blog site. We are excited you have chosen to follow our posts and quips about skincare, fashion, and new products. We love educating and sharing our beauty secrets with our followers and look forward to a fun and exciting journey with you. Stay tuned...share with your friends and mail us with any suggestions. We love to hear from our friends. Merci

Thursday, April 21, 2011

What are your favorite martini recipes?

Do you have a favorite summertime martini or drink recipe you would like to share? Post your favorite and be entered to win a free William Sonoma Entertaining Cookbook (hard cover). This has some incredible recipes paired with cocktails and even ideas to dress your table for your event or holiday party! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!

My favorite drink is a homemade Mojito with a splash of Ginger beer! I will post recipe tonight. It's the best when entertaining especially if you're like me and grow oodles and oodles of mint in your yard (did you know it also keeps mosquitos away).

Kiss kiss -
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of a Martini is the Olive....:) I'm not a martini fan, however, your Mojito recipe sounds fabulous.....Nancy, your newest follower from Southern Belles Shoppes

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is a DIRTY MARTINI-with vodka of course!!! CHEERS! Michele

    ReplyDelete