Welcome To MY FRENCH SECRET

Welcome to My French Secret's Blog site. We are excited you have chosen to follow our posts and quips about skincare, fashion, and new products. We love educating and sharing our beauty secrets with our followers and look forward to a fun and exciting journey with you. Stay tuned...share with your friends and mail us with any suggestions. We love to hear from our friends. Merci

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Do you have a product you would like reviewed honestly?

Now accepting submissions for any products that will woo a woman's heart. If you offer a product that you know my Facebook, blog & Twitter followers will adore... Send it in to me for exclusive review.


Submission guidelines:
1)full size products only please. I give a full and honest review addressing functional value, emotional value, unique and hip factor, value based on cost and size, and effectiveness. Plus I give it a celebrity rating in each category.

2)please mail submissions with a catalog or marketing material to my office below. Please include cover letter explaining product, your target market, cost for size or item I am reviewing, and why you feel our BBF's (Beauty Blog Friends's)will flip for it. Offer any discount or free gift with purchase.

3)Ship to:
Lisa Teeter
Product Reviews/My French Secret
36 Davenport Road
Needham, MA 02494
(617)359-7788

No comments:

Post a Comment